Big Mac Attack

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 12:35 PM

Nothing like 3x ETFs. Fully leveraged and no margin interest. :)

Swing Waves Mac Attack Buy 11/30

http://stockcharts.c...1656&r=8962.png

"If you've heard this story before, don't stop me because I'd like to hear it again," Groucho Marx (on market history?).

“I've learned in options trading simple is best and the obvious is often the most elusive to recognize.”

"The god of trading rewards persistence, experience and discipline, and absolutely nothing else."

#2 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 11:20 AM

Took profits on half. Six percent. Stop on other half at today's low. Good trading to everyone. :)

"If you've heard this story before, don't stop me because I'd like to hear it again," Groucho Marx (on market history?).

“I've learned in options trading simple is best and the obvious is often the most elusive to recognize.”

"The god of trading rewards persistence, experience and discipline, and absolutely nothing else."

#3 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 10:45 AM

Sold second half, 5.9 percent profit, on violation of the open in TNA. Flat for this swing (may be back). Good trading to everyone. :)

#4 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 04:57 PM

NYMO down.
NYSI still stuck in its ledge.
NASI down.
VIX up.
CCI up.
Price reversal day to the upside.

Can we get a follow through to the downside in the indexes?

Long TZA with a tight stop.

Good trading to everyone. :)

http://stockcharts.c...41497&r=388.png