• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 iloli way

iloli way

iloli = I'm Laws Of Line's I(eye)

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 01:31 AM

Just posted this update in Swing Waves. Knowing it's fully moderated board, will probly take more than 24 hors to get published. So here I'm posting, we can anticipate what Monday'll bring.

Before the Monday April's Fool open, let me post this color coded Precision chart (all candles highs/lows as marked the start and end of a line, then extended in infinity I guess). ES added one more target 1573.65 which is very close to last one 1572 first discovered on 3/24 CLICK HERE. Welcome to duplicate any line you interested, and follow it unfold LIVE on your screen until usually a new line and/or pattern emerge.

Posted Image

Now if you not 'precision' kind of traders (like me, only do that kind of lines at the critical turns), these 3 lines is all we need:
Posted Image

Since DAX could be the party pooper, I thnk what DAX 's been doing is: "Pick me up or I'll take you down with me with my latest bear flag first" when 7820 is buried for sure.

Posted Image

One more turkey shot at the Inverted Roof Top pattern, this one on DJI. All and all, the turning point, or the TOP for correction is near... esp. when Transport can't make new high again, beware bullz.

Posted Image

Edited by iloli, 01 April 2013 - 01:40 AM.

PRICE IS KING; LINE RULES! - Laws Of Line (LOL) Trading Systems
Swing Those Lines: I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people! -- Issac Newton

#2 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 12:00 PM

"Pick me up or I'll take you down with me with my latest bear flag first" when 7820 is buried for sure.

Bear flag BD @7820, and only get buried in that Red Coffin BOX for one day.

So it took it down first but did not get "buried" (wonder how I used that word) FOR SURE; the cry baby's blackmail got answered and PICKED UP. Maybe it's the Easter spell? :lol:

But this newly minted intraday BEAR flag is telling what's to come again...

Posted Image
Swing Those Lines: I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people! -- Issac Newton

#3 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 02:54 PM

One more turkey shot at the Inverted Roof Top pattern, this one on DJI. All and all, the turning point, or the TOP for correction is near... esp. when Transport can't make new high again, beware bullz.

Just few more lower lows, lower highs, to kick off this chart:

Posted Image