Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Are we there yet?
Traders-Talk.com > TTHQ Directory > Fearless Forecasters
nicolasillo
Notice how the spikes of the black/red line capture the end of declines.

TMN
very useful chart. i say: let it spike then!
nicolasillo
eminimee
It will be interesting to see if this Dow and ROH deal puts any bid under the market......I still want to see a new low but the deal could sweeten the mood of the market.
ROH closed at around 44...DOW buying them for 78
linrom1
QUOTE (Teaparty @ Jul 10 2008, 06:13 AM) *
It will be interesting to see if this Dow and ROH deal puts any bid under the market......I still want to see a new low but the deal could sweeten the mood of the market.
ROH closed at around 44...DOW buying them for 78

Some premium..........kind of throws into question current market valuation. laugh.gif
eminimee
Now it's a question if we need a new low...or 3 was actually 5....With the Dow / Roh news...and the parallels fitting a bit better....the low might be in already....Tough call.....would like to see another low because of wanting divergence in this sense...sorry for link...just easier.

http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_...age_id=30589102

http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_...age_id=30589011
thespookyone
Nice charts Tea. I still favor that being a 3, but the beauty of it is how quick we'll know. My take is we blow 1240 and change to the downside-and 3 it was.
thespookyone
My perfect storm is to finish the possible 4 in a flat, get everyone in calls for options ex (myself in puts,though,lol) and run the 5 down into about next Thursday-I think wave alternation gives that take a bit of support, as well.
eminimee
any new low...which we have....could do it with this count by the way....be on the look out for rampage....although my wet dream is to see oex 559/562....or spx 1232
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.